About Us‎ > ‎

White Waltham Parish Council

Click here to go to the White Waltham Parish Council website

White Waltham Parish Council was formed along with many others in 1894 following an act of Parliament.  Apart from White Waltham itself the Parish includes Woodlands Park, Littlewick Green, Paley Street and Littlefield Green.  There are just under 3000 registered electors in the Parish as a whole and most of the Parish lies within the Green Belt and certain parts of the Parish have been designated as conservation areas.  The main function of the Council is to represent the Community along with and to act as the interface with the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead and other agencies as appropriate.
 
The Parish Council is responsible for the maintenance of Littlewick Green of which it is the registered owner, Phipps Close recreational area and Waltham Grove Park.  In addition to the Woodlands Park Village Centre the Parish Council also manages the Parish Hall in White Waltham Village.

The three wards of the Parish are represented by the following councillors
Woodlands Park                                     
Patrick S McDonald
Heather Scott
Cyril Brett
Littlewick Green 
Dorothy Kemp
Keith Robinson
(Chairman)
White Waltham & Paley Street
June Brayne (V/Chair/Chair of Planning)
Simon Graves
Linda Jones